With the rapid development of modern biotechnology, numerous biological sample banks have been established in university laboratories, hospital sample banks, scientific research and testing centers. In order to adapt to the safe, orderly and digital management of the sample library, to eliminate errors caused by human identification of the tube body, and to improve work efficiency, the cryo-storage tube with a two-dimensional code digital identification is your ideal choice.
1. It adopts 100% polypropylene raw material (PP) that meets the requirements of the USP standard and is produced in a class 100,000 clean workshop. Stored in ultra-low temperature liquid nitrogen (-196°C), no bursting, well-sealed, and no leakage.
2. There are two capacity specifications of 0.5ml and 1.5ml, and it is equipped with a freezing tube box dedicated to low-temperature storage, 100 pcs/box.
3. The cryopreservation tube has multiple codes in one: the two-dimensional code at the bottom of the tube + the bar code in the writing area + the digital number. The identification information of each pipe body is unique. The two-dimensional code and bar code are laser-etched, and they will not fade, peel off and have strong stability.
4. The black scale of the tube body is clearly printed, a large white writing area, and the tube cover is available in multiple colors.
5. The bottom of the cryopreservation tube box has a hollow design for each tube bottom position, which is dedicated to the desktop QR code scanner for centralized tube bottom QR code scanning. The unique bar code on the side of the cryopreservation tube box is convenient for classified query and centralized management.
6. According to different requirements, there are ordinary grade and PCR grade. PCR grade products are DNase-free, RNase-free, endotoxin-free and foreign DNA-free. Sterilized by gamma irradiation and sterile.