The cryopreservation tube generally refers to the bacteria preservation tube. The strain preservation tube is mainly composed of three parts: preservation solution, preservation tube and small porcelain beads. It is a kind of laboratory preservation container for strain preservation or transfer. Generally, there are 25 small porcelain in the strain preservation tube, the beads are used for the adsorption and preservation of bacteria.
1. The cryopreservation tube is made of medical polypropylene, which can withstand low temperatures to -196°C.
2. The tube cap is equipped with a silicone pad to avoid liquid leakage, and it can ensure the tightness even at the lowest storage temperature, and ultimately ensure the safety of the sample in the tube.
3. The cap pattern is easy to rotate the cap, and the cap is equipped with a variety of embeddable color codes for easy identification.
4. The external rotating cryotube is designed for freezing samples, and the screw cap of the external rotating cap can reduce the probability of contamination when handling samples.
5. The cap and the body are made of PP raw materials of the same batch and model, so the same expansion coefficient ensures sealing.
6. Barcode and double-digit code are used for sample digital management and easy identification, and a large area of marking is convenient for writing.
7. The round bottom design is convenient to pour liquid and reduce residue.
8. The products are produced in the purification workshop, no RNase, no DNase, no endotoxin, no pyrogen, and gamma irradiation sterilization.