The cryopreservation tube generally refers to the bacteria preservation tube. The strain preservation tube is mainly composed of three parts: preservation solution, preservation tube and small porcelain beads. It is a kind of laboratory preservation container for strain preservation or transfer. Generally, there are 25 small porcelain in the strain preservation tube, the beads are used for the adsorption and preservation of bacteria.
1. The internal rotation cryotube is specially designed for freezing samples in liquid nitrogen phase, and can withstand low temperatures to -196°C.
2. The О-shaped silicone ring of the tube cap enhances the sealing of the tube port, ensuring the safety of the sample and the laboratory.
3. The cap pattern is easy to rotate the cap. The cap is equipped with a multi-color embedded color code for easy identification.
4. The cap and the body are made of PP raw materials of the same batch and model, so the same expansion coefficient ensures sealing.
5. Bar codes and double-digit codes are used for sample digital management and easy identification, and a large marking area is convenient for marking.
6. The curved bottom design is convenient for centralized liquid handling and reduces residue.
7. Be sure to operate according to the laboratory operating procedures, and when operating according to the standard, there is no bursting, good sealing, and no leakage.
8. According to different requirements, there are ordinary grade and PCR grade. PCR-grade products are produced in the purification workshop, without RNase, DNase, endotoxin, and pyrogen. Y irradiation sterilization.