278L -40℃ Medical Freezer
- Temperature Range-30℃~40℃
- Net Weight110kg
- Interior Dimensions480×415×1460mm
- Exterior Dimensions659×600×1694mm
1. Single temperature control system with double door construction.
2. Flexible and easy storage by height-adjustable shelf trays.
3. Maintains the quality of the samples during preservation.
4. 2 completely independent chambers with their own temperature displays.
1. Two-Door freezers are equipped with various specifications that enable flexibility and maintain the quality of the samples during preservation such as height-adjustable shelf trays. 2.The separate top and bottom doors suppress cold air leakage and 2 completely independent chambers each has its own temperature control.
1. Light-adjustable shelf trays allow you to adjusts the inside of the chambers according to the size of the samples. By changing the height of the shelf trays, the unit can accommodate various sizes of samples including stored in your conventional models.
2. Door latch with provision for a padlock for extra protection of samples.
3. Equipped with separate doors that suppress the leakage of cold air during opening and closing of the doors, and manual defrosting that helps avoid temperature impact on the samples.
1. securely preserve/manage the valuable samples, in addition to a standard-feature door lock, a hole in the latch allows a padlock to be attached.
2. Security functions that help protect valuable samples with a temperature control capability that inhibits the change in temperature inside the chamber, and an alarm/security function that prevents errors, the unit maintains the quality of the preserved samples.
3. Temperature recorder (optional)
4. Front-mounted display/control panel located at convenient height for easy access Insulated door with gasket for sample protection and uniformity
5. 2 USB port interface
EASY TO CLEAN
1. Top and bottom chambers are equipped with 2independent refrigeration circuits that enables separate temperature settings and defrosting for the two chambers.
2. With the capability to defrost the top and bottom chambers separately, the unit makes it easy to transfer samples during defrosting.
Color sprayed steel
Color sprayed steel
Filter screen check
Temperature controller failure
High ambient temperature
Test hole QTY/diameter
Power failure backup system(alarm)
Remote alarm port
ISO9001, 13485, 14001, CE
6 Good Reasons To Choose LABOAO 278L -40℃ Medical Freezer
Front-mounted display/control panel located at convenient height for easy access
Insulated door with gasket for sample protection and uniformity,door frame'Hot-line' and gasket design,prevents ice build-up and reduces maintenance
Equipped with separate doors that suppress the leakage of cold air during opening and closing of the doors, and manual defrosting that helps avoid temperature impact on the samples
Big condenser for better heat dissipation, Ambient Temperature
Top and bottom chambers are equipped with 2 independent refrigeration circuits that enables separate temperature settings and defrosting for the two chambers
With the capability to defrost the top and bottom chambers separately, the unit makes it easy to transfer samples during defrosting