The pharmacy refrigerator uses accurate temperature control technology to maintain the temperature at 2~8°C in 0.1°C increments. The improved user interface and other features include a data USB port that can store ten years of data. The large air-cooled condenser increases the reliability and cooling efficiency of the rugged refrigeration system. The temperature change is controlled by the microprocessor within ±3°C, and the digital display is designed for ambient temperature 10~32°C and humidity below 60%.
1. Accurate Temperature control technology to make the temperature maintain 2~8℃ and increment 0.1℃.
2. Built-in explosion-proof LED cold light source lighting makes the inside of the box clear at a glance;
3. Safety door lock and controller setting password to prevent unauthorized access.
4. The whole machine is explosion-proof, and the electronic control components are adopted respectively flameproof, intrinsically safe and molded explosion proof types.
5. Auto on/off cooling fan to prevent cold air from leaking out when the door is opening.
6. Visual and audible alarm system: High/low temperature, power failure, sensor error, door ajar
7. Power failure protection: turn on delay of the cooling system after power failure.
8. Controller error protection: the cooling system will remember the normal working cycle and keep working depending on this memory when controller or two sensor failed.