The pharmacy refrigerator uses accurate temperature control technology to maintain the temperature at 2~8°C in 0.1°C increments. The improved user interface and other features include a data USB port that can store ten years of data. The large air-cooled condenser increases the reliability and cooling efficiency of the rugged refrigeration system. The temperature change is controlled by the microprocessor within ±3°C, and the digital display is designed for ambient temperature 10~32°C and humidity below 60%.
1. Accurate Temperature control technology to make the temperature maintain 2~8℃ and increment 0.1℃.
2. Specially designed forced-air cooling system to ensure frost-free cabinet and good temperature uniformity.
3. Designed for ambient temperature 10~32℃
4. Three layer toughened glass door with heater to avoid condensation.
5. Color spray steel plate inner chamber for friendly using and easy cleaning.
6. Wide available voltage range: 187V~242V
7. Safety door lock and controller setting password to prevent unauthorized access.
8. Build-in back-up battery to display temperature and to operate audible and visual alarm system for up to 8 hours without AC power.
9. Auto on/off cooling fan to prevent cold air from leaking out when the door is opening.
10. Visual and audible alarm system: High/low temperature, power failure, sensor error, door ajar
11. Power failure protection: turn on delay of the cooling system after power failure.
12. Controller error protection: the cooling system will remember the normal working cycle and keep working depending on this memory when controller or two sensor failed.